Customer Service Coordinator
7 days left
- Full Time
At The TJX Companies, Inc., our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers, every day. We strive to deliver exceptional value in an atmosphere thats friendly and fun.
To accomplish this, we depend on our Associates to provide a courteous, helpful and enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. In return, weve created a workplace that values honesty, mutual respect, teamwork, and high standards where every person has the chance to excel.
Customer Service Coordinator:
- Responsible for operational controls at the Front Line Service Desk, Layaway and Jewelry.
- Ensures Front Line Associates provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all customers.
- Resolves customer service issues appropriately and competently.
- Audits and approves all necessary Front Line paperwork.
- Responsible for training and developing store Associates on customer service standards, register procedures and proper Front Line procedures and controls.
- Full-time or part-time.
- Professional appearance
- Solid customer service skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to make timely decisions under challenging circumstances
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Leadership, takes ownership, can direct others
- Self-motivated, works quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks
- Responsible, dependable and honest Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
APPLY IN PERSON TODAY!
Due to variances in the hiring needs of each individual store, hours of need may vary. Please visit your local store and speak with the Hiring Manager at that location to determine whether they have Full Time or Part Time Hiring Needs.