6 days left
- Full Time
Prepares food items including box mix baking in accordance with the menu and company standards. Culinary Associate will understand how to follow recipes to ensure consistency. Assists with meeting or exceeding resident dining expectations. Other relevant duties may be required or assigned by management.
Routine Functions of the Position:
- Ensures quality of food at all times
- Keeps area clean and maintains sanitation
- Breaks down and cleans all equipment used (ex. Slicer, robot coupe)
- Attendance at, and participation in meetings and trainings
- Fills out temperature sheets, and daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning charts.
- Ensures all prep is completed for the following day per the prep sheets
- Serves and ensures that food is at correct temperatures
- Handles knives on a regular basis
Critical Success Factors:
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, and comprehend the same
- Must be flexible enough to adjust to the needs of the residents
- Willingness to learn food preparation techniques and presentation
- Ability to work effectively with immediate supervisor
- Ability to work in harmony with co-workers. Must display team behaviors
- Able to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Maintains a clean a sanitary work station
- Knowledge of and compliance with QMI requirements.
- Able to communicate/mobility/vision/reading/hearing/manual dexterity
- Continuous standing (100%)
- Walking (20%)
- Lifting and carrying (40 lbs.) and push/pull 50lbs.
- Frequent pushing and pulling/occasional stooping/bending/crouching
- Workplace includes entire campus and occasional off-site functions
- Equipment use: walk-in and reach-in coolers / steam tables / mixers / tongs / knives / spatulas / plates / griddles / ovens / broilers / microwaves / ladles / measuring utensils/ etc.
- Experience: At least one year of kitchen related experience.
- Must present a neat, clean appearance and demonstrate a positive, cheerful attitude.