- Current Virginia Teacher License.
- Successful full-time teaching experience.
- Broad background of professional training and experience to adapt instruction to each student's need.
- Able to adjust to varied home situations. Demonstrates a strong commitment, a high energy level, and a variety of skills for working with children and adults.JOB DESCRIPTION: RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a continuity of educational services to a variety of homebound/home-based students on a temporary basis.
- Maintain and file accurate records of homebound instruction services rendered.
- Coordinate educational services with homebound contacts, classroom teachers, and parents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.OTHER INFORMATION:
Applicants are reviewed periodically. Interviews are extended periodically to qualified applicants based upon fluctuating program needs.APPLY TO:
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND TALENT DEVELOPMENTSALARY:
$35.50 per hour dependent on varying needs of placements.
- Number of hours unpredictable
- No provision for benefitsDAYS: FROM - TO -