Architect/Designer: AutoCAD Production
(Include but are not limited to):
- Translate sketches, drawings and verbal direction into complete construction drawings.
- Collaborate with other designers and architects to convert information into designs and drawings.
- Understand and implement project scope, specifications and design criteria within a project.
- Coordinate working drawings with multiple disciplines
- Must be able to develop construction details from sketches or verbal direction.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD is required; in addition, REVIT knowledge is preferred
- Provide examples of construction documents at interview
Peck, Peck & Associates is a woman-owned architecture, interior design, planning and graphics firm in business for over 45 years.
- variety of federal, municipal, educational and institutional projects
- strong commitment to design excellence and sustainable design
- we offer competitive salary with excellent benefits
- positive work environment
- featured in Environmental Design & Constructions’ LEED Consultant Directory
- USGBC Member
- a US Builders Review GreenBuild Editor's Choice company and featured as a Greenbuild Expo US Builders Review Corporate Case Study
- Interior Design Magazine Best of 2019 Featured Company
On Twitter (@ppaarchitects)