Rise Pies, a BRAND NEW and exciting fast casual pizza concept, is searching for an experienced Assistant Manager. The Assistant Manager is required to manage the overall operations of the store in absence of the Store Manager. These tasks include perform all essential duties of pizza making, recruiting and scheduling employees, training and developing work force, ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, and maintaining safety and security of all times.
If you meet the following criteria and are looking for a solid company to grow with, please apply now!
Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K match, life insurance, paid vacation)
Promotion from within
- Team leader who enjoys a fast paced environment and has ability to communicate, coach, and lead with no supervision
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a positive attitude are essential
- Open availability for morning, evening, and weekend shifts
- Experience with product control, inventory control, and labor control
- Ability to grow sales through community events and local store marketing
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Proficiency with computers, P.O.S. systems, and Microsoft Office
- Must be able to occasionally lift 50 lbs.
- Management Responsibilities:
- Professional and positive attitude with Rise Pies customers and staff
- Handle all customer concerns according to Rise Pies standards
- Open and close store according to Rise Pies procedures
- Commitment to running a clean, organized, and safe working environment for the customers and staff