Patient Care Tech (CNA) - Observation Unit
The Patient Care Technician assists in the provision of patient care under the guidance of the RN.
1. Assists with direct patient care procedures and related tasks.
2. Provides patients assistance with activities of daily living.
3. Identifies and responds promptly to patient needs.
4. Assists in providing orientation and instruction to patients.
5. Completes appropriate documentation in accordance with hospital standards.
6. Assists in patient transfer and transport.
7. Maintains a safe, clean and recuperative environment.
*High School diploma or GED.
*REQUIRED Maryland CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
*AHA Healthcare Provider BLS-CPR certification.
*Able to work cooperatively.
*Effective command of English language (spoken and written).
Full-time; Benefits Eligible
Shift: Nights (6:45 p.m. - 7:15 a.m.) 12 hr shifts working 3 shifts a week with every other weekend rotation as required
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Cut and paste this link into your web browser
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.