CFPB Pathways Recent Graduate (Public Notice Flyer)
Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference? At the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, we know that every member of the team contributes to success! That's just one of the reasons that CFPB, one of the newest organizations, will become one of the best places in the Federal government to work. You'll have the opportunity to use your current skills, and gain new ones, while helping to make financial markets work for millions of Americans and their families.
Please note this is a public notice flyer to apply to a Pathways position - please visit the CFPB's website athttp://www.consumerfinance.gov/jobs/. If there are no positions listed indicated the use of Pathways, then CFPB is not actively recruiting using the programs within Pathways. Please check the website periodically, as the bureau regularly uses the programs to recruit students and recent graduates.
THIS IS NOT A VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT. INDIVIDUALS SEEKING TO APPLY TO CFPB PATHWAYS JOB OPPORTUNITIES MUST VISIT THE CFPB JOBS WEBSITE. APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE CFPB JOBS WEBSITE, AND APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA THIS POSTING.
The salary stated above covers various locations across the U.S. Actual pay will vary depending on the duty location of the position filled.
These are excepted appointments in the CFPB Pathways Recent Graduate Program.
Employee may be subject to a probationary period.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau will post on their website when they will be using the Recent Graduates Program to recruit and hire for the following positions:
CN-0110-20/51 - Economist Series CN-0201-20/51 - Human Resources Series
CN-0301-20/51 - Miscellaneous Administration and Program Series
CN-0343-20/51 - Management and Program Analysis Series
CN-0501-20/51 - Financial Administration and Program Series
CN-0570-20/51 - Examiner Series
CN-0950-20/51 - Paralegal Specialist Series
CN-0986-20/51 - Legal Assistance Series
CN-1101-20/51 - General Business and Industry Series
CN-1102-20/51 - Contracting Series
CN-1160-20/51 - Financial Analysis Series
CN-2210-20/51 - Information Technology Series
Titles and locations will vary depending on the position posted on CFPB JOBS WEBSITE
One or more positions may be filled using this vacancy announcement.
- Not Required
- Qualifications specific to the series and grade can be found on the CFPB JOBS WEBSITE.
- Current Students may apply up to 9 months prior to their graduation date.
- Must meet the eligibility requirements for the Recent Graduate Program. Recent Graduates will enter a formal training program with a mentor and execute an Individual Development Plan outlining training requirements and program expectations.
- Recent Graduates must receive at least 40 hours of formal training directly linked to their employment field.
- Recent Graduates serve a trial period for the duration of their excepted service appointment.
- Recent Graduates will be required to sign a Pathways Recent Graduate Participant Agreement. Applicants must provide documentation of completion within the previous 2 years of a qualifying associates, bachelors, masters, professional, doctorate, degree or certificate from a qualifying educational institution.
- Applicants who completed their educational program requirements after December 27, 2010 will have a full 2 years of eligibility beginning on the date the final regulations are effective July 10, 2012.
When applying to this announcement on CFPB website, you will be required to submit transcripts and proof of enrollment.
CFPB Pathways candidates will meet the qualification requirements consistent with CFPB and the OPM qualification standards applicable to the position being filled.
The classification of the Recent Graduate positions (series and grade) will depend upon the field of study and level of course work of the candidate.
Many CFPB positions have specific educational requirements, so we encourage you to provide a complete description of your educational achievements.
Qualification requirements depend on the job being filled.
U.S. citizenship is required.
This position is located in the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. You will serve as a student trainee receiving on-the-job training in technical aspects of CFPBs work. You may be assigned to various organizations within CFPB and will perform assignments under the close supervision of a higher level analyst.