Other Revenue Coordinator
- A premier healthcare system
- A compassionate mission of healing
- Dynamic Maryland/Washington D.C. market
Adventist HealthCare is a non-profit network of healthcare providers based in Maryland. At Adventist HealthCare, you will find a clear passion for caring for the whole person and a progressive faith-based mission. Pursue Excellence. Practice with Compassion
Maintains accurate resident data for schools and group homes at ABH. Resolves
billing and collection issues preventing payment with funding sources as needed. Actions and attitude
that contributes to the critical success factors of the organization.
1. Maintains accurate resident data for schools and group homes at ABH
2. Coordinates resolution of discrepancies with school and group home staff.
3. Provides school and RTC with patient lists
4. Tracks residents clothing account receivables via excel log.
5. Invoices appropriate funding sources to receive residents clothing
6. Contacts funding sources to request status of clothing stipends due.
7. Verifies funding sources for students, group home, and assisted living
residents prior to billing.
8. Maintains accurate detailed aging records monthly.
9. Records and posts payments for the above programs as cash are
10. Reconciles detailed accounts receivable with general ledger monthly.
11. Invoices the above funding sources
12. Contacts funding sources to request payments monthly.
13. Resolves billing and collection issues preventing payment with funding
sources as needed.
14. Prepares and distributes year end reports reconciling internal A/R with
funding sources payables.
15. Responds to e-mails and voice mails within 24 hours.
16. Provides positive and negative responses to questions and requests
17. Maintains positive relationships with funding sources.
High school Diploma or GED
Effective and courteous communication and listening skills
Experience with Quick Books Pro
Basic computer skills required in Window Based applications
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.