High Energy Mortgage Loan Document Specialists
Are you an organized, detail oriented mortgage professional with the innate ability to time manage and respond with a sense of urgency in a high energy environment? If so, we may be the perfect path to your next career. If you have any recent previous experience with mortgage loan document review, processing, closing or post-closing and are tired of the pressure and long hours, this is an "8 to 5" opportunity. Qualified candidates should have experience identifying and an understanding of compliance as it pertains to mortgage documents.
- Responsible for determining the appropriate course of action to ensure compliance, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching information and create correspondence as needed.
- Responsible for performing mortgage document analysis utilizing various computer systems for compliance/QC purposes.
- If document needs to be procured, one must be comfortable contacting offices to gather documentation.
- Utilize strong data entry skills to update various systems with status and action taken.
- Mortgage document review experience
- MSOffice proficiency
- Strong keyboarding skills with high accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Strong time management skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume and then call The SPARKS Group at 301-663-0130 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with The SPARKS Group!