Sonographer RDMS - Ultrasound Department
6 days left
- Full Time
1. Registered Sonographer desired for work in our busy, team oriented ultrasound dept.
2. Must be competent in performing, according to protocol, the following ultrasound studies: Abdomen, ob-gyn, small parts, upper and lower extremity arterial and venous studies and carotid doppler.
3. Must be willing to train in neonatal head and spine and prostate ultrasound.
4. Sonographer will also assist Radiologists with breast and thyroid biopsies as well as thoracentesis and paracentesis procedures.
5. On-call participation required.
A. Candidate must be experienced in both Vascular and General.
1. Must have completed training in an accredited Ultrasound program.
2. RDMS or RVT registry in competence in both general and vascular ultrasound
3. CPR / BLS with AHA required.
4. Candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to maintain quality working relationships with coworkers, patients, medical staff and the general public.
Full time day / evening shift with a weekend rotation, plus on call requirement that has to be
within 30 minutes of the hospital.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Experienced Sonographer ( RDMS required, RVT preferred) able to work independently in our busy ultrasound department, utilizing GE LOGIQ 9 Systems. Expected to perform pelvic/OB, abdominal, small parts, carotid and upper and lower venous and arterial doppler.
Cut and paste this link into your web browser
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.