Store and Sales Management Positions
for Store and Sales Management Positions
Serving customers successfully since 1955
When you’re 62 years old you can use some help. When you’re 62 years old and very successful, you want that help to be energetic, smart and
We’re Marlo Furniture and if you have lived in the Washington or Baltimore
area any time in the last 60 years, you’ve probably heard of us.
Here’s why you should consider joining our team:
• We’re old fashioned. We think people and companies should look
after each other. A lot of our employees have worked here a really
• We promote from within big time. Our owner is 46 and our President
started in the Marlo warehouse about 30 years ago.
• Opportunity is everywhere: we are part of the fastest growing furniture
group in the mid-Atlantic if not the entire country.
• We appreciate talent and even more than talent, we value leaders.
• The people we are looking for are going to help us train and manage
our in-store employees and shape thousands of new customer
If you want to work where you can make a difference and a pretty nice
paycheck, call Dave Biddison our General Manager at 443-655-1955.
We’re looking for people with five or more years of retail related
experience. If you’re a leader, we’re looking for you.
Marlo Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer