5 days left
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in a great company. This job demands the best, and we only hire talented people with character and integrity, because what we do is very important and personal to our customers. Our contents team professionally represents our company to our customers and leads the team of technicians assigned to pack our customers' damaged personal items for transport to our warehouse for cleaning and repair. This requires that you treat the entire situation with care and respect since these customers have just endured the traumatic experience of having their home or business damaged by fire, water, storm, or other disaster. You communicate well, are organized, and can think on your feet. Our work environment is casual and fun, yet professional. When we are busy, we are all about the work. We also know how to have a good time. If you meet our qualifications and have experience in the moving and/or insurance restoration industries, please submit your resume for consideration.
- Mastery of the English language (spoken and written)
- Clean driving record
- DOT certification
- Experienced van and box truck driver
- Background check will be performed.
- Physical ability to work in a moving industry environment (lifting, squatting, packing, carrying boxes, etc.) in all types of weather.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Successful experience leading a team of any size
- Organized and thorough completing required paperwork
- Efficient worker
- Take accountability
- Ability to use a computer and learn to use new software
- Ability to thoroughly document your surroundings with photos and written statements
- Ability to properly use cleaning equipment
- Must be aware of jobsite safety and security at all times
- Experience working in restoration or the moving industry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to learn all you can about water, fire, mold and contents damage
- Advanced training/certifications may be required over time