6 days left
- Full Time
The Mitigation Helper general functions are as follows:
1. On site within 1 hour
2. Physical work:
- Material/supply delivery
- Trash removal
- Fire damage-board up, stabilize structure, smoke cleaning and pack out
- Water damage-extraction, drying, minor demolition and pack out
- Mold remediation
- Restoration-contents manipulation, cleaning, and small “punch out” tasks
- On Call Rotation
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Restoration equipment cleaning & maintenance.
Rate of pay: Based on experience, certifications, and ability to perform efficiently.
Typical starting rate of pay: $13.00 per hour