Restaurant Kitchen Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Legal Sea Foods is now hiring for Kitchen Managers!
As a Kitchen Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all opening and closing procedures of the kitchen.
- Manages standards and commitment to quality timely and efficiently.
- Upholds commitment to all safety and sanitation practices.
- Responsible for scheduling BOH departments as assigned.
- Responsible for the managing of all daily and weekly reports Follows all administrative procedures according to established standards.
- Fosters teamwork by building effective teams committed to restaurant and organizational goals.
- Operates with a high degree of Professionalism, Ethics and Integrity, maintaining a role-model image.
- Communicates effectively with GM, Chef, peers and employees utilizing all venues effectively.
- Review invoices for accuracy of delivery and pricing.
- Responsible for BOH inventory, controls waste and variance of product, ensures proper food rotation.
- Auditing product and inventory procedures.
At Legal Sea Foods, our employees’ talent and dedication drive our uncompromising commitment to quality. Are you hooked on us? Join our team. Click “Apply Now” to submit your application today!