10400 Detrick Avenue
4 Year Degree
This position is responsible for the real estate accounting of residential communities including bank reconciliations, analysis of accounts payable, receivable, general ledger and subsidiary records. Will prepare financial statements and reports. Will monitor and analyze financial programs in preparation of year-end closing, resolve coding problems, answer inquires from other staff and outside agencies. Assist other accounting team members. Provide analysis and support to HOC staff, as required. Will also work as liaison with property auditors, as well as Federal, State and County auditors.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Requires minimum of one year accounting experience.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Ability to perform analysis and interpret financial data to solve accounting problems.
- Spreadsheet and automated accounting experience also required.
- Must possess excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.