Restaurant Team Member
Hourly Team Member
Being a Team Member with Bojangles’ can be the start of a great career serving and interacting with our loyal customers. If you are energetic, outgoing, friendly and passionate about serving high-quality food and providing great customer service, you’ll love Bojangles’.
We have opportunities for experienced job seekers and those looking for their first job. We work with your schedule. You’ll have opportunities to develop your skills while serving the best Biscuits, Chicken and Legendary Iced Team in the industry!
Part time and full time opportunities for the Team Member Positions include - Cashiers, Cooks, Grill Persons, Dining Room, Biscuit Makers, Drive-Thru, Team Leaders, Shift Leaders and Customer Service Specialists!
Why work at Bojangles’?
- We offer FLEXIBLE hours to fit your schedule
- Competitive pay and incentive programs
- Can't make Biscuits? Can't Cook? Don't worry, we'll teach you how!
- Looking for a part-time job while the children are in school?
- Available for weekends only? Okay!
- If you're an early riser we have a place for you immediately.
Bojangles’ offers opportunities to grow and advance.
Minimum age – 16+ years old
Job Benefits – Among our great benefits are:
- Company matching 401K Program
- Health and life insurance available
- Scholarship Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid training
- Weekly pay
- Bo-Star Incentives
- Meal Discounts
- And much more which we can discuss during the interview
Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected under applicable law.