We're looking for happy, creative, energetic, ambitious, and positive people to join our team. At Cava, we value positivity, transparency, humility, fanaticism, and thoughtfulness, and we want our teams to do the same.
Our Ideal Prep Crew:
- Is hardworking and passionate - Cava is more than a paycheck; it is a lifestyle
- Is a team player - We work together to make our environments as vibrant as our food
- Wants to grow - We want your feedback so we can improve as a company. The more we improve, the more opportunity there will be for you to grow at Cava! We offer:
- A competitive base hourly rate starting at $13/hour
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, and pet insurance
- 401k enrollment with company match after 1 year
- Free Cava Grill food
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
Our Prep Crew is responsible for preparing food according to our recipe book. Our open kitchen design will showcase the prep cooks when in action. If knife handling skills are not 100%, we will teach you to improve on those skills as well as other modern techniques we use in our kitchens.
Our Prep Crew will:
- Following food safety, sanitation, and quality procedures
- Controlling prep levels based on volume of guests to ensure freshness
- Restocking prep stations and keeping them clean and organized
- Ensuring the overall cleanliness of restaurant
- Putting deliveries away.
Our Prep Crew will need to:
- Stand and/or walk for an entire shift – this role is constantly in motion to deliver exceptional service and delicious food to our guests
- Lift up to 50 pounds - we cook with the freshest of ingredients, which are delivered multiple times a week
We are committed to training and supporting each team member to help you reach your goals and to have you grow with us.
Having fun is a must! Join the Cava Culture – it’s what sets us, and you, apart.