7 days left
- Full Time
Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar is a restaurant like no other. Boston's features many unique traits that set it apart from other dining venues ... it's all about the food, the people and the heritage.
Boston's is a full-service, pizza-themed, casual dining restaurant and sports bar offering incredible gourmet pizzas and pastas, along with a wide variety of other great dishes, such as wings, ribs, burgers, entree size salads, sandwiches and the most delicious kid's menu in the casual dining category. Boston's offers a contemporary, sit-down family dining atmosphere with a separate sports bar customized with local team memorabilia. The result is a fun, high-energy setting for families and sports enthusiasts alike.
Always Accepting Applications for:
Responsible for the receiving, storage and preparation of all food products according to Bostons The Gourmet Pizza specifications and practices. Responsible for maintaining proper levels of prepared products and for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all menu items according to specifications. They will control the products leaving the kitchen to ensure that each has been properly accounted for while maintaining a clean workplace at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all products or menu items are prepared in accordance with Bostons standards ensuring a high quality product presentation at all times.
- Maintain control over food, only issuing food from the kitchen when it has been properly and completely accounted for on a guest check or ticket.
- Maintains a professional image and proper uniform standards while performing job related tasks.
- May be required to assist in the training and development of new team members.
- Ensure that all products received meet Bostons specification, invoiced correctly in respect to quantity, quality and ensures that all products are properly dated, rotated and stored.
- Ensure the standard recipes and methods are used at all times to ensure consistency and efficiency for all menu items. Proper assembly and plating procedures must be adhered to.
- Ensure that Guests meals are prepared in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining ticket time standards.
- Proper practices must be in place to ensure food safety. Controlling time and temperature throughout the flow of food, practicing good personal hygiene and preventing cross-contamination.
- Maintains the equipment in the kitchen following the cleaning and maintenance schedules appropriately.
This location is not accepting phone calls. Please submit your application online by clicking Apply Now.