Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar is a restaurant like no other. Boston's features many unique traits that set it apart from other dining venues ... it's all about the food, the people and the heritage.
Boston's is a full-service, pizza-themed, casual dining restaurant and sports bar offering incredible gourmet pizzas and pastas, along with a wide variety of other great dishes, such as wings, ribs, burgers, entree size salads, sandwiches and the most delicious kid's menu in the casual dining category. Boston's offers a contemporary, sit-down family dining atmosphere with a separate sports bar customized with local team memorabilia. The result is a fun, high-energy setting for families and sports enthusiasts alike.
Summary of Work Performed
The Bartender is responsible for the production of quality, attractive and appealing drinks through adhering to Boston Pizza Restaurants, LPs specifications. The Bartender must also maintain a high level of service while attending to guests needs in a prompt and courteous manner. The Bartender will be accountable for appropriate stock levels and the organization of the bar and lounge as well as service for all food items.
Duties and Responsibilities
- May be required to assist in the training and development of new team members.
- Cooperation, communication and team work are essential traits for our team.
- Responsible for properly handling of cash and credit cards for all transactions within the restaurant.
- Practices responsible selling and service of alcohol at all times as mandated by the respected licensing authorities.
- Security of all bar products is of prime importance. Oversees the lock up of products and other procedures laid out by management to ensure security measures are followed.
- Maintains a professional image and proper uniform standards while performing job related tasks.
- Frequent Guest contact and high visibility in the dining room are to be apparent at all times.
- Enquires periodically and timely about the Guest dining experience in a sincere manner. When necessary, involving a manager immediately if and when a negative Guest experience is identified.
- Responsible for thanking each and every Guest for the patronage in a sincere manner.
Product Quality & Knowledge
- Maintains a high level of food and beverage knowledge and ensures all menu items are prepared according to Bostons standards and expectations.
- Prepares beverages according to recipe, using the appropriate products and glassware.
- Ensure that the stock levels on hand meet the levels specified by the supervisor or manager on duty.
- Ensure the standard recipes and methods are used at all times to ensure consistency and efficiency for all menu items.
- Ensures the Guests benefit from ongoing and upcoming promotions by staying abreast and helping in the implementation and new promotions.
Safety & Sanitation
- The health and safety of our Guests is a priority. Cleanliness of the inside and outside of the restaurant must be adhered to in accordance with Bostons and l