7 days left
- Full Time
Want to work with Cinnabon and get your career on a roll? We get a rise out of high-quality candidates on the local bakery and corporate office levels, so if your professional life needs frosting, take a look at what we offer.
A General Manager is responsible for establishing goals and objectives for the restaurant to attain while maximizing guest satisfaction. He/She has complete responsibility of restaurant operation, including the following:
- Oversees the daily operations of and ensures delivery of the highest level of service, sanitation and customer relations
- Facilitates the development and implementation of the annual budget, financial forecasts and other business goals, and leads unit management to ensure budgeted sales and profit goals are achieved
- Directs location staff to ensure compliance with applicable company standards, policies, practices and objectives.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; maintaining dining rooms.
- Evaluates operations and seeks opportunities to continuously improve service
- Authorizes hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other status change of location associates
- Serves as a resource to others in resolution of complex problems and issues
- Requires a High School diploma or general education development (GED) diploma; 2 years of formal post-high school education in the field of Hospitality or Restaurant Management preferred
- Requires at least 3 years of store management experience in low volume, multi-unit Food and Beverage or Merchandise operations or other related management experience
- Requires an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Micros POS system skills a plus, For US locations PeopleSoft Financials is a plus
- Requires excellent time and project management skills, as well as proven presentation skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of product, quality, and operations standards
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner including executive team, union representatives, branded partners and a very diverse group of hourly associates
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Requires basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions
- Requires the ability to lift or push objects weighing up to 40 lbs.