Hot Dog Cart Attendant
7 days left
- Full Time
Pier V is actively seeking hard working and sociable food servers with good customer service skills for a hot dog cart attendant positions. The hot dog cart offers from high-end farm to table made from scratch dishes to fun BBQ fair and creative Hot dog and Sausages, we maintain a fast paced, professional and fun working environment!
The services we provide include daily operations, catering and events, seven days a week, including evenings.
THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Professional, reliable, team player
- Excellent customer service skills and abilities
- Good communication skills in English to assist guests
- A great smile, outstanding attitude & professional demeanor
- A confident, positive, outgoing personality with a sincere desire to provide guests with exceptional hospitality and customer experience
- A desire for growth, learning and improvement
- Flexible schedule, especially on weekends
- Although no culinary experience is necessary, previous track record in hospitality, food and /or sales will be given priority
- Servsafe a plus but not required