Cheeseburger In Paradise: Bartender
7 days left
- Full Time
General Summary: The main objective of the Bartender is to serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests in an expedient manner, providing excellent service while following proper service steps, steps for handling transactions, and cash handling policies as set forth by the Loss Prevention Department and the company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities – Essential Functions
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages following standard recipes.
- Collects money from drinks served and operates cash register (if applicable).
- Arranges glasses and bottles to make for an attractive display.
- May tend to service patrons by taking food orders and delivering food to go orders taken within the restaurant.
- Checks identification of customers to make sure that minimum age requirements are met.
- Monitors patron alcohol consumption and follows all Dram Shop laws and other applicable regulations concerning the responsible service of alcohol.
- May slice and pit fruits for garnishments and drinks.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary environment for customers.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- One to two years of cash-handling experience preferred
- Prior experience with restaurant computer systems preferred
- Must have a valid certification by the TABC (or be willing to obtain)
- Must submit to a background check prior to starting any cash handling position and pass Luby’s Cashier Certification criteria
- Must practice good personal hygiene and be neatly groomed
- Must be able to multitask
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must be able to speak, understand, and read the English language