Customer Service - Work at Home
We are seeking hard-working and self-motivated Customer Service Representatives to join our growing team of Work From Home call center professionals. This position is geared towards any person who is good at customer service, has strong computer skills, and has a desire to work from home. If you meet those criteria, you can be very successful in this role. SYKES Home seeks qualified individuals and places Customer Service Reps in roles that best fit their qualifications.
You will experience a different kind of job, working from the comfort of your own home office. Because of our many clients, we can offer a wide variety of calls or chat service queues that you might find exciting: Customer Service, Account Management, Technical Support, Billing / Collections, and Inbound Sales. Just as if you were sitting in a tradition call center environment, the main responsibility is to answer back-to-back calls and customer service inquiries during your shift to assist customers and resolve issues on each call, just as if you were working inside a traditional call center.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Effectively dealing with any issues and solving problems that arise on the phone with effective communication skills
- Consistently using multi-tasking skills to follow an internal process of understanding the issue and finding a solution to the issue while communicating with the customer
- Handing a large number of calls each day without losing enthusiastic voice and attitude
- Answering all calls promptly and efficiently
To qualify for the position, you must be over 18 years of age and have at least a high school diploma or equivalent. In addition, the Customer Service Rep must be available and willing to work at least one, preferably two weekend days each week.
Other requirements include:
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, Strong ability to multi task, Positive and professional attitude
- Home office that meets minimum qualifications (specific computer requirements, Internet, telephone line and headset). More details will be provided as you go through our application process
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office skills, preferred
- Passionate about helping customers
Unlike almost all Work from Home positions, there are no startup costs associated with this role, and you are a regular employee of SYKES Home. You are paid hourly plus some programs have performance incentives, benefits, and more. SYKES Home has a strong affinity to promotion from within and the majority of our team leads, supervisors, trainers, account managers and more, also work from their own homes.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Virtual team environment
- Access to health benefits
- Paid training to ensure our employees are successful
- Career advancement opportunities and performance incentives
- Flexibility in work schedules and true work/life balance