Position Summary: Creates a vibrant dining experience for Brightview residents and guests by welcoming diners, taking orders, serving meals, providing assistance, and ensuring that dining venues are clean, inviting and well prepared.
How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrates the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Shares specials, explains options, takes orders, and responds to questions from diners.
- Serves meals and busses tables with a warm, friendly, courteous, respectful and engaging demeanor.
- Sets up and breaks down dining room tables and wait stations prior to and following meals.
- Clears tables, replaces linens, sets tables, and ensures that the dining room is clean and attractive.
- Cleans equipment, furniture, appliances, floors, drains, storage area, refrigerator, freezer and sinks according to schedule.
- Keeps the environment safe, clean, and free of clutter.
- Stores and retrieves residents?? assistive devices during mealtimes, ensuring that safety is never compromised.
- Assists in preparing foods for special events.
- Assists with washing and storing pots, pans, dishware, and silverware, using proper sanitation techniques.
- Participates in and attends all required in-service training and education programs as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
With our residents in mind,the right candidate will have:
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer orientation to older adults.