Patient Care Tech C.N.A. - Observation Unit
6 days left
- Part Time
1. Assists with direct patient care procedures and related tasks.
2. Provides patients assistance with activities of daily living.
3. Identifies and responds promptly to patient needs.
4. Assists in providing orientation and instruction to patients.
5. Completes appropriate documentation in accordance with hospital standards.
6. Assists in patient transfer and transport.
7. Maintains a safe, clean and recuperative environment.
8. Communicates effectively with other health care providers to ensure continuity and coordination of care, appropriate care delivery, and to report changes in patients condition.
9. Supports departmental operations by assisting with unit clerical duties, supply and environment maintenance.
10. Participates in the orientation, training and evaluation of new staff.
*High School diploma or GED.
*REQUIRED Current Maryland CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
*AHA Healthcare Provider BLS-CPR certification.
*Able to work cooperatively.
*Effective command of English language (spoken and written).
*Physical ability to meet job requirements of lifting, bending and turning.
*Experience in clinical care setting preferred.
*Computer skills preferred
Limited Part Time (PRN as needed) required weekends working 6:45 a.m. - 7:15 p.m. 12 hr shifts
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.