We are currently hiring for Full Time & Part Time Shift Managers. Shift Managers are responsible for driving guest satisfaction, training employees, meeting financials, and ensuring food safety and cleanliness standards.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits
- Preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, financials for store managers review/approval.
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
What Youll Get
- A commitment to promote from within
- Excellent training programs
- Strong career and salary growth potential
- Reward and recognition culture
- Family friendly environment
- Paid training and uniforms
To learn more about our opportunities, please email your resume today!