Director of Catering
At Chick-fil-A in Canton Crossing, we are searching for a Director of Catering who is polished and professional, sales-minded, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and incredibly organized. The Director of Catering will be working directly for an independent Operator. Chick-fil-A Operators are intentional about mentoring and preparing individuals for success in whatever endeavor they pursue.
Hours: 20 – 30 Hours Per Week
- Creatively generating and maintaining consumer and commercial catering accounts in Baltimore city and the surrounding area.
- Developing and managing off-site sales and concession opportunities.
- Originating fundraising programs with schools, universities, and other organizations through the sale of Chick-fil-A products.
- Responsible for flawless execution of all catering orders including guest consultation, scheduling, coordination with kitchen staff, as well as assembly, delivery, and post order follow-up
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma is a must.
- BA/BS/BBA preferred in related field (culinary, hospitality, or business management).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access). Must be comfortable meeting budget and commission goals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and Saturdays.
- Must have a current driver’s license and own vehicle.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Closed on Sunday's
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
Atlanta-based Chick-fil-A, Inc. is a family owned and privately held restaurant company founded in 1964 by S. Truett Cathy. Devoted to serving the local communities in which its franchised restaurants operate, and known for its original chicken sandwich, Chick-fil-A serves freshly prepared food in more than 1,985 restaurants in 42 states and Washington, D.C.
Chick-fil-A system sales exceeded $6 billion in 2015, which marks 47 consecutive years of sales growth. Chick-fil-A ranked first for customer satisfaction in the Limited Service Restaurants industry according to the 2015 American Customer Satisfaction Index and received the highest ACSI score ever in the industry. The company was also recognized in 2015 as America’s “Top Chicken Restaurant Brand” by The Harris Poll and the only restaurant brand named to the Top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” by 24/7 Wall Street. Most recently, The Baltimore Sun, named the Baltimore Chick-fil-A Restaurants among the top ten in their “2015 Top Places to Work” survey.
More information on Chick-fil-A is available on the chain’s website located at www.chick-fil-a.com.