Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Steward, Chef, and Sous Chef, Food and Beverage Director
Direct Subordinates: None
To efficiently preform the duties of the dishwasher in accordance with the policies and procedures established by the hotel to ensure a high level of quality and consistancy to the cleanliness of the kitchen and related equipment.
- Check and set up the dishwasher tank and pressure, and make sure the water tank is clear.
- Clean the dishwasher tube three (3) times a day, morning, afternoon and nights.
- Keep dish room clean at all times.
- Keep all cook stations stocked with plates at all times.
- Empty garbage cans and keep dumpster area clean.
- Sweep and mop storeroom and coolers on daily basis.
- Assist steward in job duties when requested.
- Keep area sanitary at all times.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times in accordance with hotel Standards of Grooming and Standards of Conduct.
- Perform any duty requested of you by your supervisor.
- Must always make guest satisfaction a priority within the guidlines of the Hotel Guest Satisfaction System. Be willing to assist in any other department/task that may ask for his/her assistance.