7 days left
- Full Time
Here you are. Ready to take the first steps toward a new career with Genghis Grill. It's enough to bring a lesser sole to their knees. But no, not you. You're ready to conquer new lands and achieve new heights. That's why we want you as our newest recruit. With an active culture, friendly atmosphere, excellent benefits and all the training and opportunity you need to grow, we can't wait for you to join in and move up the ranks.
Genghis Grill is the fastest growing build-your-own stir-fry chain in the United States, well known for its fresh, hot and healthy food, and for its fun style of service. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, team oriented individuals who share our passion for hospitality.
Your role as a Dishwasher is extremely important to our restaurant. Your speed and efficiency are imperative to the smooth operation of customer service. You play a major role in the quick turnover of tables. Your efficiency and cleanliness will help assure 100% satisfaction for our Fans. Your job as a Dishwasher includes washing and cleaning tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized. Remember - “YOU KHAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE."
General Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Ensure the dish machine is operating at correct temperatures in all cycles.
- Ensure that the proper detergents (and levels of detergents) are being used in the dish machine and three compartment sinks.
- Ensure that the proper sanitizers are being used when cleaning walls, countertops, and floors.
- Maintain a waste management program in the dish area: controlling unnecessary disposal of unused sugar packets, tea bags, creamers, knives, forks, spoons, ramekins, napkins, dishes, bowls, and glasses.
- Report any chipped or broken plate ware to the Chief Warrior.
- Maintain safe, clean, and organized walkways in the kitchen.
- Assist kitchen with prep work during off peak hours.
- Ensure that the dish area, kitchen floor, Warrior restrooms, and storage areas are spotlessly cleaned at all times.
- You are responsible for the back door/dock and dumpster areas. You must maintain these areas so that they are free from debris at all times, to prevent the unsanitary habitation of rodents.
- You are a total team player who provides services that link all departments together, while ensuring every Fan’s 100% satisfaction.
- Stack dishes in dish racks. Do not stack dishes on top of each other. To clean, water must have access to both sides of dishes.
- Plates and all flatware should be stood up edgewise.
- Dishes should be allowed to air dry for 1-2 minutes before removing them from the racks. Don’t touch the surface of any glasses or plates that a Fans mouth will touch.
- Store cups, bowls, pots, pans, etc., upside down.
- Handle silverware and other utensils by their handles only.
- Always store kitchen utensils at least 6 inches off the floor in clean, dry areas. Constantly clean the dish drain.
As a Genghis Grill Dishwasher you are expected to:
- Run Bowls
- Have high energy and be a self-motivated team member.
- Be on time and have high energy.
- Report to work when scheduled and in proper uniform.
- Be an efficient, self-starter who follows directions and strives to provide a consistently great experience.
- Know and understand the concept and menu items, hours of operations and directions to Genghis Grill.
- Perform all job-related duties in a timely manner.
- Be able to perform repetitive motions.
- Learn other Warrior positions.Have pride in your job.