Warehouse Position - Stocker Aisle
7 days left
- Full Time
At Restaurant Depot, you'll find your share of honest work. We believe in doing whatever it takes to ensure that our customers get the best value possible, and reward the hard work and dedication of our star employees with opportunities for advancement. With new stores opening all the time, we're constantly on the lookout for future leaders. Stand out from the crowd and you could find yourself on a fast track to management.
As an Aisleman, you will ensure products have been properly received, placed and labeled for customers to purchase; this includes making sure the areas are clean and accessible. Merchandise is always on hand and customers receive professional customer service.
- At least 18 years old
- Warehouse experience preferred, not required
- Willingness to work until 11:00pm
- Able and willing to regularly lift 50+ pounds
- Must have access to reliable transportation
Responsibilities may include:
- Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
- Mark items with identifying codes, such as price, stock, or inventory control codes.
- Continuously re-stock items into the assigned shelving areas.
- Replace damaged or missing items after communicating with Supervisor.
- Help customers fill orders.
- Replace damaged or missing products.
- Work with salespeople on inventory and orders.
- Compare merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
- Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advice customers on merchandise selection.
- Load customer purchases onto U-boats.
- Stamp, attach, or change price tags on merchandise, referring to price lists.