7 days left
- Full Time
The porter is responsible for ensuring all key areas in the warehouse are clean as well as being safe for all customers and employees. This includes any liquids or substances that may pose a hazard to any customer or employee. The porter must also maintain all Sanitation and Cleaning Logs that require a routine verification on a daily basis. The porter must also ensure all cleaning equipment is within guidelines of our company HACCP program. The porter may also have other tasks assigned by the branch manager as needed. This includes tasks such as minor paint touchup to the facility and/or fixtures, cleaning of wet pallets as needed and general maintenance of lighting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General sweeping of interior/exterior building premises.
- General cleaning and maintenance of all restrooms in facility.
- General cleaning of windows, doors, and coffee area as needed.
- Maintenance of all trash containers on premises.
- Operation of trash compactor, cardboard baler, and floor scrubbing machine as needed.
- General cleanup of spills as needed in the warehouse.
- General cleanup of employee break room as needed (per schedule).
- Assist with department managers in aisle cleaning as needed.
- Ensure all HACCP guidelines and Sanitation logs are verified as outlined.
- Assist management with other assigned duties as needed.
- Good communication skills.
- Understand basic sanitation guidelines.
- Basic understanding of operating floor machine, baler, and compactor helpful.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.