7 days left
- Full Time
Supervises Cashiers, Front-End Loaders, Checkers and U-Boat Retrieval.
- Supervises, trains and evaluates cashiers, front-end loaders, checkers and U-boat retrieval.
- Ensures friendly, efficient and professional customer service.
- Ensures compliance with established sales and security policies and procedures.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Assists customers with product location and detailed information when needed.
- Plan and prepare work schedules to include lunch and vacation.
- Performs cashier check-outs and operates register, when needed.
- Performs Supervisor functions of voids and returns, price adjustments, IOUs (F-6) vs. invoicing and cancels transactions.
- Assists checkers in comparing customer receipts to items on cart to avoid losses.
- Efficiently uses industry specific software to resolve customer inquiries, price checks, inventory queries and price discrepancies
Performs other work-related duties as required and assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelors Degree, OR
- High School Diploma of GED with at least 4 years experience in customer service or related field, OR
- Any appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and general public
- Ability to calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, mass and volume.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations.
- Commitment to company values and strong customer orientation.
- Computer Literacy
- Lift/Carry Abilities (measured for maximum or average load)
- Lift 50 lbs
- Carry strength (50 or less) 50 lbs
- Frequent lift/carry (> 12x/hour) 50 lbs
- Constant lift/carry (> 30x/hr) 20 lbs
- Physical Aptitudes (rated based on level of skill involved)
- Agility/dynamic balance 80-119%
- Finger dexterity 80-100%
- Manual dexterity 80 100%
- Posture Tolerance (rated based on frequency or time involved)
- Stand/walk constantly
- Reach above shoulder level occasionally
- Twist/turn head occasionally
- Bend over/stoop occasionally
- Climb steps/ladder occasionally
- Kneel/squat - occasionally
For the most part the ambient will be room temperature, due to proximity of work-station to the exit doors, room temperature may change according to the season and the level of activity at the store.