6 days left
- Full Time
Potbelly Sandwich Shop is looking for Delivery Drivers who can make our customers really happy by delivering our great Potbelly product quickly, safely and with excellent customer service. When not focused on Delivery Driver responsibilities, he or she may also be assigned to other Associate duties within the shop.
- Demonstrate Potbellys Behaviors and Values Integrity, Food Loving, Teamwork, Accountability, Positive Energy, Coaching, Delivering Results through Execution, Building and Inspiring Teams, Creating Potbelly Fans-- through all interactions.
- Provides quick and friendly delivery service and set-up.
- Effectively handles customer complaints/issues.
- Other Associate position duties as assigned as outlined in Potbelly Associate job description, such as preparing quality finished products at various stations, complying with health and food safety standards, restocking items, cleaning, operating the cash register, answering the phone, providing great customer service, and following Potbelly policies and procedures.
- Ability to stand/walk a minimum of 3 hours or as needed.
- Must be able to operate and licensed to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to exert well-paced and frequent mobility for periods of up to 3 hours or as needed.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- May frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, finely manipulate and key in data.
- Must be able to work in both warm and cool environments
- Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from music, customer and employee traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish
- Must represent The Potbelly Advantage and Our Values
- Excellent customer services skills.
- A vehicle to drive
- A valid drivers license
- Driving record must be in good standing
- Proof of insurance limits for property damage and bodily injury that are at least $50,000 per person and $100,000 per accident.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent driving skills so you can arrive to our customers safely.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in English via verbal and written communication, such that employee can perform his or her job responsibilities.
- Experience in food delivery, a plus.