7 days left
- Full Time
Here you are. Ready to take the first steps toward a new career with Genghis Grill. It's enough to bring a lesser sole to their knees. But no, not you. You're ready to conquer new lands and achieve new heights. That's why we want you as our newest recruit. With an active culture, friendly atmosphere, excellent benefits and all the training and opportunity you need to grow, we can't wait for you to join in and move up the ranks.
Genghis Grill is the fastest growing build-your-own stir-fry chain in the United States, well known for its fresh, hot and healthy food, and for its fun style of service. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, team oriented individuals who share our passion for hospitality.
The Hourly Manager is responsible for the overall operation of their assigned restaurant. Key responsibility areas include team performance, increased sales and profitability, effective cost controls, and development, training and retention of key Warriors (Employees). The manager is responsible to work actively to ensure the restaurant meets financial and operating goals.
- Ensure that the restaurant operates efficiently and effectively within the
- Company’s fiscal and operational guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Develop initiatives to build sales, profitability and guest counts. Maintain effective cost controls in support of these initiatives.
- Utilize the Mystery Shopper and Comment Card programs to develop guest oriented quality, service, and cleanliness action plans to enhance guest satisfaction.
- Ensure all safety and security systems and procedures are followed to ensure health and safety of Warriors and Fans.
- Ensure monthly safety meetings are conducted and recommendations are acted upon as appropriate.
- Ensure secure, safe handling and transportation of funds.
- Support and implement the Company local store marketing programs.
- Responsible for the physical/aesthetic maintenance of the restaurant and maintenance of Genghis Grill’s theme and format.
Food Preparation & Production
- Ensure that all food items are prepped according to recipe and presented in a format acceptable within Food Manual boundaries.
- Utilize food production and inventory tools available to support this responsibility.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all recipes, products and production procedures.
- Ensure established standards of food safety and sanitation are maintained.
- Purchase food products within established guidelines. Oversee correct receipt, storage and handling of food products to ensure quality and freshness at all times.
- *Fans (Customers) and Warriors (Employees)
- Respond to guest comments and criticism in a constructive and positive manner, looking at such as an opportunity to build guest count. Educate and empower subordinate managers and warriors to act in a similar capacity.
- Ensure a safe and secure work and dining environment for Warriors and Fans.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards at all times, adhering to standards laid out in the Training Manual and Operations Manual.
- Conduct regular warrior/departmental meetings, utilizing tools provided by the
- Corporate office.
- Ensure Warriors receive timely and meaningful performance reviews.
- Administer counseling and discipline to Warriors as necessary.
Staffing and Building Great Teams
- Staff restaurant with quality Warriors who value guest service and are committed to high standards of performance.
- Utilize estab