The Receiving Manager reports to the Branch Manager and has the overall responsibility for monitoring all activities in the receiving area pertaining to all incoming/outgoing merchandise and the Receiving CRT. The manager must also take precautions and be aware of any potential theft indicators. In addition, the manager provides leadership and guidance to all power equipment operators that are involved with loading and unloading of product into trailers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy of item description and counts for all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Ensure accuracy of all UPC numbers for all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Ensure accuracy when filling out Manifest/Bill of Lading.
- Ensure accuracy and maintain IBT Seal Log for both incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Run Order Pool (To maintain on time Purchase Orders).
- Record and file all incoming and outgoing Purchase Orders.
- Ensure GRB and any AVs are current and accurate.
- Ensure Receiving CRT is entering all receivings on a daily basis.
- File all Driver Logs.
- Ensure Receiving CRT Clerk has all deliveries properly scheduled.
- Monthly self audits being performed; action items addressed.
- Maintain open channel of communications with Logistics Department.
- Unload, Verify, Record, and Label all Cross-Dock Pickups.
- Ensure all Safety Policies are being adhered to in department.
- Ensure all HACCP guidelines are in place and according to plan.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- Excellent working knowledge of Restaurant Depot Receiving Department procedures.
- Understand the concept of providing superior Customer Service.
- Excellent Communication and Leadership skills with ability to resolve issues and problems in the Receiving area.
- General PC knowledge skills (Excel, Word).
- Excellent Basic Math skills.
- Good decision-making skills required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.