7 days left
- Full Time
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, as well as additional clerical duties
- Answers the telephone and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Transfers a caller to an associates voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors.
- Confirms membership, issues temporary membership cards, and occasionally process new memberships on computer.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Performs other work-related duties as required and assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or GED, OR
- Any appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Commitment to company values and strong customer orientation.
- For the most part the ambient will be room temperature, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.