Social Media Coordinator
6 days left
- Full Time
Position: Social Media Coordinator
Department: Sales & Catering
Reports To: Director of Sales & Marketing
We are looking for someone who is looking for an opportunity to digitally engage with our guests. Help us tell our story and connect us to our followers’ stories to create a memorable experience for our guests.
- Manage all Harbor Magic Hotels social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, SnapChat, YouTube and more.
- Oversee and coordinate Harbor Magic Hotels Social Media Champions in the creation of content, drafting responses to guest comments and reviews, and providing opportunities for continued learning and development in social media.
- Assist in the creation of online marketing strategies to generate more hotel awareness and drive more website revenues.
- Manage and update Social Media Content Calendar.
- Implement all social media advertising and contests (i.e. photo contests, hotel promotions)
- Keep up to date on new social media platforms, apps, and tracking analytics.
- Capture Video and Photos for Social Media Platforms (recorded + live)
- Establish an Influencer campaign at all three properties to drive more brand awareness of the properties and increase the hotels’ social media influence and following.
- Develop blog posts for hotels + Chef’s Chronicles Blog
- Assist hotel managers in finding local partners and digital partners to create online awareness for the hotels; need to work on gaining more backlinks to the hotel websites.
- Build strong, effective relationships with partners, bloggers, social media experts and others that will drive revenue to reach appropriate goals.
- Conceptualize and draft creative online campaigns for regular publications across digital platforms to drive more hotel direct website revenue. (e-ads, social media campaigns, website updates).
- Responsible for all website content/photography updates.
- Manage and update Social Media Benchmark analytics (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, bit.ly links).
- Run weekly social media marketing meeting with the Director of Sales and Director of Revenue where strategies are discussed and social media analytics are reviewed.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this position. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time and with or without notice.