7 days left
- Full Time
This position is responsible for the overall execution of daily catering responsibilities, while ensuring quality and timeliness of deliveries to our guests. The Catering Specialist must be knowledgeable of la Madeleine expectations and standards for guest service, quality and sanitation. Additionally, this person will also be responsible for marketing la Madeleine's delivery business in the community.
What's GREAT about this position?
- Flexible Monday – Friday am schedule
- Ability to gain event based additional compensation
- Utilize communication skills to grow catering sales Represent a stellar brand, la Madeleine has a great following with it guests and community.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Defined Career Path and Advancement Opportunities
Some restaurant experience preferred, but we welcome all experience levels!
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Ability to clearly communicate with guests
- Legally authorized to operate a personal and/or company vehicle
- Maintain a valid driver license
- Proof of current vehicle liability insurance
- Ability to pass recipe and food quality tests as required
- Ability to stand and move for up to 6 hours at a time with frequent bending and lifting
Please apply on-line and a Manager will contact you if an opportunity is available matching your position is available.
A Closer Look… at why our associates love working at la Madeleine….
In 2012, People Report and Black Box Intelligence named la Madeleine the Best Practices Award winner in the Fast Casual category for exceptional workplace practices and results. We also offer many ways to build and grow your career; many of our General Managers and Multi Unit leaders started their careers as hourly associates.
Dallas-based la Madeleine Country French Café was established in 1983 by self-described “French country boy" Patrick Esquerré to fulfill his dream of bringing classic French country fare to America. Inspired by his mother’s cooking, Patrick insisted on maintaining the integrity of French cuisine by using fresh ingredients and recipes that have been passed from one generation to the next.
Now celebrating its 31st year, there are more than 70 la Madeleine cafés across Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and we are growing!