SUMMARY: Afterwords Caf, has been successfully innovating for almost 40 years as a Washington landmark. We pride ourselves on maximizing our employees talents by leveraging their personalities to interact with our international, national and local customer base and staff.
We are looking for an individual who understands friendly and efficient service.
We want you to: be personable and energetic; be able to showcase your personality with wit and aplomb; engage our customers throughout their entire visit; supervise a varied staff - and most importantly, manage all points of service to provide the best customer experience possible.
As a Caf Floor Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Manage Front of the House operations
- Positively resolves all customer issues to insure customers leave on positive note
- Responsible for a variety of opening/closing procedures, depending on shift
- Help maintain scheduling for the FOH
- Management of Shift Reports
- Ensure polices are implemented to provide for a smooth-running shift
If you are energetic, not afraid of hard work, willing to allow your personality to bloom in a city environment and add your input to a successful restaurant that operates in high gear seven days a week over different meal periods, then:
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!