Intern: GIS Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century. Dewberry is seeking a highly motivated Intern to assist our GIS group in Fairfax, VA. This position is highly technical in nature, supporting a wide range of initiatives for our government clients. The successful candidate will work closely with project managers to develop and administer procedures to produce geospatial products.
- 0-1 years experience with geospatial analysis
- Currently working towards or have Bachelor Degree or higher in geography, GIS, Remote Sensing or related field
- Demonstrated proficiency with the ESRI ArcGIS Desktop
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Participates in resolving technical challenges
- Proficiency in basic computer applications, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, and Access).