- Guiding Guests promptly and courteously, reviews specials, menu options and answers any questions.
- Service of food and/or beverage to include order taking, delivery and clearing of tables, (as needed).
- Maintains service station to ensure proper set-up and cleanliness. Accurately inputs orders into the POS Computer.
- Confirms orders are correct and ensures Guest satisfaction throughout the meal service, including drink refills, pre-bussing, etc.
- Delivers check to the Guest and completes transaction properly.
- Provides Guest with a sincere Thank You for coming in and encourages their return.
- Abides by all state, federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated Guests.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous experience a plus.
- You must be available to work between the Hours of 6:00AM until 4:00PM or 3:00PM until 11:45PM Monday thru Sunday
We participate in E-Verify, a program run by the US government that confirms your work authorization, based on the information that you provide on your Form I-9.