7 days left
- Full Time
SHIFT LEADER POSITION
- Conducts table visits and talks to Guests to ensure guest satisfaction; investigating and resolving food quality / service issues. Responding to Guest inquiries and complaints swiftly.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of all hourly job duties.
- Assist Managers during their breaks and/or absence with managing shifts in accordance to Mimis Caf Standards.
- Occasionally assists with hourly job duties (bussing, serving, host, cooks line, etc), as needed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous experience a plus.
- You must be available to work between the Hours of 6:00AM until 11:45PM Monday thru Sunday
We participate in E-Verify, a program run by the US government that confirms your work authorization, based on the information that you provide on your Form I-9.