Brusters is a great place to work! Its a safe, fun, friendly environment where everyone works together as a team.
Theres also plenty of ice cream.
Brusters is all about respecting others and keeping a friendly outgoing attitude. We like to have fun. And we especially like to make friends with our customers. (The ice cream definitely helps!)
The overall responsibility of a Crew Leader is the operation of a Brusters Ice Cream store in the absence of management staff.
Job Duties: In fulfilling this responsibility the Crew Leader has several functions, the most important of which is to oversee the front of the store. A Crew Leader must also have an overall working knowledge of the whole Brusters store operation.
Oversee Front of the Store
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction served in appropriate time
- Product Quality Checks check weights and sizes of products
- Proper procedures being followed in preparing products
- Provide customer service as needed
- Promote positive employee morale
- Promote an atmosphere of fun in the store
- Ensure that proper dress code is followed
- Ensure Labor Law compliance
- Complete Daily Checklist
- Take hourly readings
- Count & verify bank
- Prepare bank deposits
- Perform register maintenance and upkeep
- Possess knowledge of building & equipment
- Possess cake & pie know-how
- Ensure proper cleaning procedures are being followed
Qualifications: The position of Crew Leader requires dependability, honesty and responsibility. A Crew Leader must be able to assert authority with staff when necessary. A Crew Leader should possess a pleasant, friendly personality because of the large amount of customer/ employee contact.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Position requires lifting up to 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
- Requires walking or standing to a significant degree.