Auction Services Associate
The Auction Services Associate is responsible for zone maintenance, vehicle preparation, vehicle receiving, inventory scanning, reconciliation, final quality of saleable inventory, vehicle movement (both on and offlot), asset protection, and providing exceptional service to internal and external customers.
• Ensure daily maintenance and security of inventory and vehicle parking areas
• Maintain and document the transfer of incoming and outgoing inventory that is processed through the shipping and receiving facility
• Participate in auction support
• Deliver and retrieve vehicles from off-site vendors
• Assist with training new associates
• Adhere to standardized work processes
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Take customers to and from destinations using shuttle van
• Complete daily scanning and reconciliation of the vehicle inventory
• Performs wholesale reconditioning process
• Once certified, participate in gas reclamation process• Monitors transportation of incoming inventory from satellite locations.