Entry-Level Landscape Architect
7 days left
- Full Time
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century. Dewberry is currently seeking an Entry Level Landscape Architect to join our site/civil department in our Baltimore, MD office to work on a variety of projects for clients within the commercial and government sector. This is an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join a team of outstanding professionals, and the opportunity to apply the latest technology to help our clients solve their most challenging problems. Typical projects involve site/civil design for residential, commercial and industrial site development, and capital improvement projects.
- Site/civil development including grading design, storm
water management systems design, and erosion and sediment control design.
- Prepare detailed landscape and hardscape plans
- Working on design teams in all aspects of a given project to develop
detailed design documents for construction plans.
- May also conduct code research, write specifications, and
- Degree in Landscape Architecture with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Previous internship experience.
- Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft office is required.
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Sketchup, Illustrator,
GIS/ArcView and Power Point..
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team environment.