Nutrition Part-time Faculty
This is an opportunity to empower students to change their lives and enrich our community.
Montgomery College has endless possibilities!
The Montgomery College, Rockville Campus, is currently accepting applications for possible opening for a part-time faculty member to teach Nutrition. We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who exhibits a high degree of professionalism as well as a strong commitment to our students, and demonstrates the ability to motivate and educate in an engaging manner.
***Montgomery College accepts applications for Adjunct/Part-time Faculty on a continuous basis. Applications may be reviewed periodically based on the student enrollment needs. ***
• The listing of a course in the schedule of classes as “TBA” does not constitute an assignment.
• The hiring decision for part-time faculty involves an academic judgment and shall be determined at Managements sole discretion.
• During the academic year part-time faculty at Montgomery College may teach no more than 11.5 ESH (equivalent semester hour) per semester and no more than 23 ESH per academic year.
• During summer part-time faculty at Montgomery College may teach no more than 10 ESH (equivalent semester hour) for both sessions combined.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Teach a diverse student population using a variety of technologies.
• Participate in general education outcomes assessment as required.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without a sponsor.
• Masters degree in Nutrition or closely related field.
• Teaching experience at college level.
• Experience working with diverse populations.
• Familiarity with instructional technology.
• Community college teaching experience.
• The application process includes 10 steps.
• Step 10 is a Summary of your information. You can update and edit information up to the closing date for the receipt of applications for a specific job announcement.
• Include dates of employment in your application or attachment.
• Complete a set of pre-screening questions.
• E-sign your application.
As a condition of employment, the following are required at the time of hire:
• Completion of a background check
• Submission of an official transcript of relevant degree
• Submission of three letters of professional reference
Montgomery College is a tobacco-free workplace.
For disability related accommodations please call 240-567-5353 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance.
Montgomery College is an academic institution committed to promoting equal opportunity and fostering diversity among its student body, faculty, and staff.