Building and Construction Trades - Part Time Faculty
This is an opportunity to empower students to change their lives and enrich our community.
Montgomery College has endless possibilities!
The Gudelsky Institute for Technical Education at Montgomery College is currently accepting applications for part-time instructors to teach Building and Construction trades.
***Montgomery College accepts applications for Adjunct/Part-time Faculty on a continual basis. Applications may be reviewed periodically based on the student enrollment needs. ***
• The listing of a course in the schedule of classes as “TBA” does not constitute an assignment.
• The hiring decision for part-time faculty involves an academic judgment and shall be determined at Managements sole discretion.
• During the academic year part-time faculty at Montgomery College may teach no more than 11.5 ESH (equivalent semester hour) per semester and no more than 23 ESH per academic year.
• During summer part-time faculty at Montgomery College may teach no more than 10 ESH (equivalent semester hour) for both sessions combined.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are accepting applications for part-time instructors in Carpentry, Electrical, HVAC/R, and Plumbing. We are also looking for individuals to teach Building and Apartment Maintenance. Please contact John Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without a sponsor.
• A minimum of 5 years work experience in the construction trade to be taught.
• Professional trade license(s) is preferred.
• The application process includes 10 steps.
• Step 10 is a Summary of your information. You can update and edit information up to the closing date for the receipt of applications for a specific job announcement.
• Include dates of employment in your application or attachment.
• Complete a set of pre-screening questions.
• E-sign your application.
As a condition of employment, the following are required at the time of hire:
• Completion of a background check.
• Submission of an official transcript of relevant degree
• Submission of three letters of professional reference
Montgomery College is a tobacco-free workplace.
For disability related accommodations please call 240-567-5353 or send an email to: email@example.com at least two weeks in advance.
Montgomery College is an academic institution committed to promoting equal opportunity and fostering diversity among its student body, faculty, and staff.