Potomac Communications Group (PCG), a mid-sized, full-service public relations and communications agency, is seeking a vibrant and enthusiastic professional to manage client accounts related to technology and science. Candidate must have five to 10 years of experience in strategic planning, message development, media relations and communications writing. Proficiency with AP style preferred.
Candidate must be curious and detail oriented, with the ability to quickly understand complex topics and present them in plain language. Prerequisites include desire to contribute to cross-functional teams and experience providing quality services. Ideal candidate will have a personal drive to build strong relationships with multiple clients and to succeed in a fast-paced setting.
We offer a cooperative team environment, excellent benefits, high bonus potential, great staff and a loyal client base. Send resume and two writing samples.
More searches like this
- Consultant and Strategist Public Policy / Public Affairs jobs in Washington D.C.
- Management Public Policy / Public Affairs jobs in Washington D.C.
- Editor, Journalist and Freelance Writer Public Policy / Public Affairs jobs in Washington D.C.
- Program Manager Public Policy / Public Affairs jobs in Washington D.C.
- Marketing and Public Relations Public Policy / Public Affairs jobs in Washington D.C.