7 days left
- Full Time
Plato's Closet is all about being fashion savvy and shopping smart. We're part of a nationwide unique recycling retail store specializing in clothes for teens and twenty somethings we buy and sell the latest looks in clothing and accessories from the hottest brand name designers for girls and guys.
To help promote all aspects of the business: buying, selling, pricing, and merchandising. Promote a high level of customer service.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Greet customers immediately, determine their needs, and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Become familiar with products, brands and prices and make recommendations of products, including their features and benefits, to suit customers' needs. Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by adding items to the close of the sale.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store without supervision.
- Maintain a positive and constructive communication with the staff
- Ability to delegate tasks and continue to double check everyones efficiency
- Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines. Restock store following management guidelines. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures.
- Develop proficiency in operating computerized sales tracking system for all sales transactions, buys, returns, etc.
- Achieve personal and store sales goals by applying sound customer service and sales protocol.
- Ability to count register correctly each evening/morning from the cash register.
- Exemplify high standards of moral conduct.
- Previous leadership and customer service preferred.
- Ability to work well as a team member and to take and follow directions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sales and goal-oriented.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours a day.
- Lifting up to 40 lbs. without assistance.
- Bending, rotating, and reaching conducive to a retail environment and to receiving, pricing and stocking merchandise.