6 days left
- Full Time
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who fit feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. Theyre relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those one in a million candidates are the ones we covet. Because theyre capable of shaping an experience that will make someones day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining LOFT, you will be contributing to our mission of creating an undeniably feminine, incredibly optimistic, and effortlessly stylish casual brand.
STORE MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Our Co-Managers partner with the Store Manager to direct all activities necessary to drive results. They help develop the team to accomplish the store's business goals through attraction, selection, and development, while driving both Associate and Client engagement.
Co-Managers must have a proven ability to attract, recruit and develop others. They must be able to effectively organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all store activities. Co-Managers must have exceptional leadership and communication skills to respectfully challenge and motivate Associates, as well as merchandising knowledge of visual standards and principles.
- Directs client experience efforts that are consistent with ANN INC. standards; coaches associates on the client experience to increase transactions and capture client opportunities
- Develops team to accomplish stores business objectives through attraction, selection, coaching, investment, retention and motivation
- Ensures attainment of sales, payroll and inventory shortage goals
- Directs merchandise presentation, restocking and recovery to maximize productivity
- Understands the ANN INC. culture and ensures compliance with all ANN INC. Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
- Additional responsibilities as assigned